Sunday, October 30, 2016

Flying For The First Time

Me and my parents we were coming back from a trip to the Czech Republic.We went to visit my brother.
On the way back to Macedonia we were told that the airplane was not going to land on time because of a storm. Everybody was disturbed because the pilot told us that we were going to land 15 minutes later. But the 15 minutes turned into almost 40 minutes.The pilot was calming the people down. He was saying that there was nothing to worry about. I believed in the pilot's words but some passengers were  really nervous because they had families and friends waiting for them at the airport. The weather calmed down and it was safe to land.The story ended and every body was safe. This was my first airplane flight  and surely I will remember it.

No comments:

Post a Comment