Sunday, March 2, 2014

Isolation


Once, it was a cold and rainy  day. I was in my room drawing .The rain stopped  after 60 minutes. My friends came and asked me to go outside and play soccer. I told them I didn't want to go outside. 
Do you know why?
Because I wanted to be isolated from others, some peace and I wanted to draw.




Qizlet


This is my HOMEWORK.
Explain a time when you were alone and a time when you were lonely. Which example is more similar to the Maya, Japanese and Egyptians isolated civilizations? Explain.

Click here to learn more about the mystery of the Maya and their internal conflict.
To take a little quiz about the Maya way of life, click here.
More about The Kingdoms of Egypt.
More about  Ancient Egypt.
Here is an article that compares Medieval Japanese and European Feudalism.
Click here to learn more about Medieval Japanese warfare.

   

No comments:

Post a Comment